Wednesday, July 27, 2005

hallaway in birmingham

After a long drive from Cocoa Beach I found myself setting up for a 6pm and 10pm live shot in Birmingham. I did get a good meal out of it at the CheeseFactory and saw an 2 old friends Shane Hayes from Fox 6 WBRC and Alex Lynch from ABC 33/40. I parked teh Satellite truck inside ABC 33/40's parking area and stayed the night at Alex place. There are no star rating points for free nights stay with a friend. He did however tell me I should post the rating system and change from star ratings to satellite dish ratings. a full upright satellite disk is a full star and a 1/2 way up satellite dish would represent 1/2 a star. Its a good point and when I figure out how to make small satellite dishes the size of star ratings I will.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home