Monday, October 03, 2005

Sheria would make a great catch!



Today we covered the Roy Moore press conf. In my old stomping grounds Gasden, AL. I was talking to a Police officer about the places my dad would take be as a child. Like hawk hobby shop "it burned" the officer said and like the skateboard place "it got bulldozed" the officer exclaimed, then he said son "your childhood was gone" Then I said "how about Noccalula Falls it has to still be there" He said "It now cost money to get in"
I was cleaning out the back of the satellite truck and found a Frisbee left over from Kids Expo in Albertville. I was going to throw it away then a game of Frisbee broke out between Sheria and Brad. Brad has a blog it can be found here....http://www.photogsandmtn.blogspot.com/

Noccalula Falls website

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home